My account - Warranty Information
Terms & Conditions
- The warranty is confined only to the first purchase of the product(s) and is non-transferable. This warranty card shall be registered online on Autofurnish.com/warranty.
- The warranty period starts from the date of purchase of the Product(s).
- The warranty covers only manufacturing defect in material and workmanship that may arise despite normal
operation and usage of the product(s).
- Repairs & replacements would be purely at the discretion of the Authorized brand personnel. The
company's obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repair and providing replacement of defective
parts only. It is hereby clarified that after the Standard Warranty Period, repair charges will be applicable and the same will be borne by the customer, also the transportation charges from and to the place of installation shall be borne by the customer.
- In case of repairs the product(s) and/or the replaced spare part(s) will be warranted only for the remaining of the original warranty period and the replaced components will become property of the company.
- The company shall be under no obligation or deemed to be in default for any delay or failure in performance resulting from causes beyond its reasonable control (e.g. strikes, floods, earthquakes, pandemic etc.) including but not limited to delay in servicing due to non-availability of spare parts and / or accessories.
Warranty is not applicable in any of the following cases:
- If the warranty is not registered online on the website and the mentioned details are not correct.
- The warranty does not cover any consequential or resulting liability, damage or loss to property or life
arising directly or indirectly as a result of product(s) failure, breakdown, or accident or usage of the Product(s) not in accordance with the operating manual.
- If the Product(s) has been subjected to improper use such as overheating due to high usage, if any provided by the Company, misused, not cared for, abnormal use, exposure to dampness, excessive heat, excessive
humidity and other extreme environmental conditions, corrosion, damage beyond repair, rusting,
unauthorised modifications, unauthorised repairs, neglect, accident, alteration, acts of God, spillage of liquid or food particles, faulty electric wiring/ cabling, abnormal voltage/ power supply beyond product(s)
specifications, damage/ breakage/ non-functioning of product(s) due to rodents, rats, cockroaches and ants
- If the UID number of the Product(s) is removed altered, made illegible/ tampered with.
- If incorrect / not suitable detergents are used for laundry product(s)s and dishwashers.
- If repair work is carried out by persons other than Authorised Personnel.
- Damage to the product(s) or any part(s) due to transportation or shifting or arising out of improper storage of the product(s) at the Customer's premises.
- These warranty conditions apply to product(s)s purchased in India. If product(s)s are shipped abroad, the
warranty shall become void.